CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2004 CTS silver wheels set

I have a set of these they where on the car for 46 miles ( trip to wheel/tire dealer ).I was going to use them to put winter wheels on mine but I picked up some Bonneville SSEi wheels (a little more unique ). Mint condition . Asking $200 , I have UPS available at work (approx $50-$70 shipping ) . I would want actual reimbursement for shipping . Any questions just ask .

post-5-1097438030_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Sold! I bought them! Just wanted to let everyone know that vantasticdude is a great guy to deal with. After a numerous of emails, and a couple phone calls, I had myself a great set of wheels at my door. Took me forever to get payment out to him but vantasticdude was very prompt with shipping and was very patient :D . I would most definitely do business with him again!

Spence

• 3 weeks later...

Why did you sell them so cheap wish I had of been on hear before I would have bought them is that 200 a piece?

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Why did you sell them so cheap wish I had of been on hear before I would have bought them is that 200 a piece?

Great wheels. Great style.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7945376163

To see all of my Cadillac wheels I have to sell click here:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopag...osortpropertyZ1

cheers,

~Doc

Do you sell any aftermarket wheels as cheap as those ones? I am looking for some 19-20' aftermarket wheels the OEM Cadillac wheels are to small for my tase except for the wheels on the 05 STS which are 18 aren't they? Thats whats I was told anyways. :)

user posted image

I liquidate for a group of Cadillac dealers so 98% of what I sell is OEM. We still haven't gotten any of the 18" 2005 STS wheels. When we do get them, they'll be $$$$.

Check-out the 17" Polished 2005 STS wheels I have listed. Great style and a great price.

Yenko - thanks for considering me when you make your Cadillac wheel purchase.

cheers,

~Doc

post-5-1105979374_thumb.jpg

Those are nice wheels are ya sellin them with those tires on them???????? :huh:

user posted image

Archived