CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

rear suspension problems still

johnnydone

the place i took the car to be aligned says the ride height in the rear is to low and they cant align any suggestions xcompressor is working new shocks new tires

whats next

hey scotty the springs cost 62,50 apiece frm cadillac and 20 for new cushions

before i ordered the springs the car was sitting low after i ordered springs now it seems to be where its suposed to be i wo9nder if it could be astuck leveler and after i drove it it freed up at this point im pulling my hair out the springs wont be here for a week

i have a 98 shop manual and a 1997 car does any one know what tool u need to undo the top pin that holds the rear brake pads i have no clue

hey scotty the springs cost 62,50 apiece frm cadillac and 20 for new cushions

before i ordered the springs the car was sitting low after i ordered springs now it seems to be where its suposed to be i wo9nder if it could be astuck leveler and after i drove it it freed up at this point im pulling my hair out the springs wont be here for a week

i have a 98 shop manual and a 1997 car does any one know what tool u need to undo the top pin that holds the rear brake pads i have no clue

rear caliper does not clear rotor unless you disconnect parking brake cable iknow it must be simple but i havent figured it out yet duh

Archived