CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

it was a hard day

phat albert

me and the girlfriend were driving my 97 eldo, coming up to a light, it was red i decided to turn right at the last minute instead of waiting for the red,there was a line up at the light about 10 cars long, itook the right turn lane sped up a little bit

going about 40 kilometers an hour,WHAM !!! some looser girl in a hunk of crap turns left coming from the other direction between the line of cars pushes my car sideways a little, nails me in my door and the panel before the wheel pushed my door in so far that my interior panel is pressed tightly against my seat and also scratched my 20" chrome wheels. large damage.

i am a little sad today to say the least it ruinrd my day

Did I read that right "coming up to a light, it was red "??? Who was supposed to stop? Who was supposed to yeild?

looks like she was supposed to yeild. but if she ALREADY was in the intersection when you entered you must blame yourself..... :huh:

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

she was not supposed to turn at all she was coming from the other direction and turned over a double solid between a line of traffic that was stopped for the light going my direction i did not even see her because i was screened by the traffic.

my girlfriend has a bit of a headache but i am okay she was pretty soar yesterday but a lot better today so hopefully nothing gets worse.

it did not actually happen in the intersection she was through it already but i was not even there yet she was turning into a back alley just after the intersection for her and just before it for me. 100% her fault

it did not actually happen in the intersection she was through it already but i was not even there yet she was turning into a back alley just after the intersection for her and just before it for me. 100% her fault

that's good it was not your fault. Stupid girl perhaps will learn something from the accident :angry: Good thing is that your GF feels better, spare her - no girl friends on ebay.com :D

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Archived