CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Oil change/Tire Rotation....

Marika

Today I called my mechanic and said, "it's time for an oil change and the tires have to be rotated and rebalanced on the Greyhound".

He said, "oh, are we putting the snow tires back on the car already?"

(Wise guy..... :lol: )

I said, "no silly, this is the third oil change so now it's time to rotate and rebalance the tires."

He said, "just get here early Saturday, and bring coffee and donuts."

(Hangs up on me!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!)

Called me back right away, laughing.... and says, "I'm kidding with you, just bring the car Saturday and we'll take care of it.

I really like that nut I have for a mechanic!!

:lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Marika,

how much is the rotation and reballancing in NJ?

My mechanic charges $30 for all 4 tires.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Add a cheese Danish....

Oh, I haven't had one of those in ages!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Yummy!!!

sounds like a cool guy heheh mutsa been your mechanic / friend for awhile

Everyone likes him. He deals with a lot of European customers and of course, a lot of us Americans too.

He fixes what needs fixing.

Sometimes, he's so busy, he has to tell customers to either leave their cars or come back later.

He also does a lot of wholesale work for bodyshops, when a car has mechanical damage from an accident, he fixes it.

Mind you, he and I have had arguments over repairs or problems with my cars, but we always settle the arguments and I always come away happy. B)

Archived