CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Driving Experience - Abu Dhabi

58 lucky winners of the Cadillac Driving Experience from around the region were treated to a five-star weekend at The Yas Hotel in Abu Dhabi where they also got to have a go in Cadillacs on Yas Marina Circuit.

These included hot laps in our 2009 Executive Car of the Year, the 556bhp CTS-V (read my verdict on the 307kph superr saloon here) and driving Caddy’s family wagon – the SRX – on a skid pan.

The 58 winners from Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon and Jordan took part in a one-month campaign that invited people from around the Middle East to visit Cadillac showrooms and book a test drive.

Read More: http://www.carmiddleeast.com/article-1-1625-cadillac_experience_winners

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Very cool. I remember when Cadillac dealers had a program where you could pick up an Allante for a weekend. Of course they weren't selling very well at the time. Needless to say, I've always said put someone behind the wheel of a Cadillac for a few hours and they won't want to give it back. :)

Do people own Cadillacs because they get more out of life, or do people get more out of life because they own Cadillacs?

I agree. The weekend test drives I have been doing lately has given me a much deeper appreciation for Cadillac's entire line. Actually get into these automobiles and you can appreciate all of the engineering and styling that goes into them.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived