CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Service Manual On CD-ROM?

WarrenJ

I have the Helm Inc. service manuals for my '95 Eldorado, but would like to have the same on CD-ROM. It would be helpful, from time to time, to be able to print out certain pages.

The Helm Inc. home page does not offer the option of a CD-ROM purchase. It seems I recall folk around here having mentioned purchasing such a manual on CD-ROM.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

There are some CDs...most on eBay are copies and will not load into your computer without disc errors.

Original GM discs ARE worth a bunch. They will work.

You may also need to download a newer version of Java to get them to work.

It will gobble up 5-6 gig of your hard drive.

That being said....pre 1998 cars....the info is limited to powertrain codes and service bulletins. 1998 and later coverage is fantastic.

As for '94....forget it. Use the Helm service manual.

Archived