CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

mileage on 4.6

455BBO

search for the poll"odometer reading " in 30 and older. despite it is for all Cadillacs it will give you some idea abou what yu can expect from that specific Caddy

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

BTW another poll "Owners of your Caddy" shows second owners are most likely the last ones (not too many 3-rd and 4-th owners)

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Northstars will go a few hundred thousand miles. If the particular car you are looking at has been well-maintained (supported by service records), I wouldn't have a problem buying it.

I'm intrigued by your name...455BBO. To me, that means 455 cui. Big Block Oldsmobile. Do you have one of these beasts in your garage?

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Hehe...Yes I have a '67 Pontiac LeMans, 455 Olds motor and turbo 400 tranny. Ultimate sleeper since it still has the 326 emblems on the fenders :)

Thanks for the tips, I'll check-out those polls. If anyone has some good websites about Caddy info I'd be happy to check them out (I've spent a while on yours already jadcock).

Thanks again.

Andy

Hey 455BBO.

I bought my STS with 117k on the clock. I have owned about 1.5years and it currently has 138k. I have had the following things done thus far.

New radiator/waterpump/hoses

Replace rear sway bar strap

New battery.

I only have a couple of other minor things to do on a 10yr old car...

Needs plugs/wires and my mechanic recommends a throttle body service....

Other than that, I have had no other problems with it...I drive everyday to work

and my wife uses it also to travel back and forth for school...Just thought I would give you a little history on my used car purchase! Good Luck!! :rolleyes:

Archived