CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Winter Olympics hockey fans

If you did not see Sunday night's game (MSNBC) between Canada and the USA, serious hockey fans and former players at any level must must must catch a replay or find a DVD of the action. Outstanding hockey played at the highest level.

One of these two teams will be on the top step of the Olympic hockey medal podium.

And this old-timer hockey player/fan enjoys watching the game played under international rules and international blue line dimensions.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

NBC has a site for the entire Winter Olympic Games' schedule. Mouse over days and events to see details. Note that times are local for Vancouver.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/event-results-schedules/index.html

And for winter sports fans in the US, NBC is coming up on at least three locations:

Your local NBC station

CNBC

MSNBC

Like they say, "consult your local listings".

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

....One of these two teams will be on the top step of the Olympic hockey medal podium.

And which one will be decided on Sunday, February 28; the game begins @ 3:15 PM (EST).

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

It was an interesting game to watch. The nuances of Hockey are mostly lost on me, but going in to overtime at 'the last minute', then the play by play of sudden death overtime was fun to watch.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Epic game, went down to the wire!

Most of our nation were tuned in to watch this game ... and I wasn't dissapointed.

The US squad made it a real nailbiter ... could've gone either way, and Ryan Miller was

definitely the best player on the ice ... I felt for him when that overtime goal decided the tournament.

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Archived