CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: DeLurking Cadillac Fans

I popped over to the post office to mail off a free CaddyInfo.com Hat and a few site postcards & magnet to one of our new CaddyInfo Forum Community Members, CarlaValentine.Carla was the first recipient of our new CaddyInfo New Member Who’s Doing it Right Award.On Forums the majority of our audience — Cadillac fans [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Again I thank you Bruce! I think it's a good idea for anyone who comes on this site to become a participating member of the forum. Even if they don't have a lot of knowledge to share when they get here, there is plenty that they can learn (as I am) and then share. I am glad I am welcome here. I feel comfortable on this forum...more so than any other auto forum I have been on, and I hope y'all like me here, cuz I plan on sticking around for a long, long time! :D:P

big4870885.jpg

You can see in the stats at the bottom of the main index page our split between Guests and Members -- the more people who register (its free) and join the discussion, the richer our shared information community is.

Your CaddyInfo hat should be there in a couple days; it is coming USPS priority mail. I would love to have more pics of people actually WEARING the Caddyinfo hat, so please stick it on someone and post up a photo.

Bruce

I popped over to the post office to mail off a free CaddyInfo.com Hat and a few site postcards & magnet to one of our new CaddyInfo Forum Community Members, CarlaValentine.

Carla was the first recipient of our new CaddyInfo New Member Who’s Doing it Right Award.

On Forums the majority of our audience — Cadillac fans [...]

View the full Blog Post

Well thanks for stealing my gf... lol I kid I like her better when she's happy!

Well thanks for stealing my gf... lol I kid I like her better when she's happy!

Hey there and :welcomesmiley:

Love for Cadillacs is a hobby that the whole family can share!

Bruce

Archived