CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Valentine's Day is Feb. 14, just a week away. Almost everyone has a great Valentine's Day story or two (be it a "best ever" or a "worst ever" - feel free to share either way), and some people start planning for it months in advance. And then of course, there are those who think of Valentine's as just another Hallmark Holiday, used to separate their money from their wallets... Question: What are your plans for Valentine's Day this year?

then of course, there are those who think of Valentine's as just another Hallmark Holiday, used to separate their money from their wallets...

I'm in that camp.

Me and my boyfriend's anniversary is on Feb 16th (he asked me on our first date for Valentine's day, but he had to work), so we do the Valentine's day/anniversary thing together. We were planning on going to see the Slayer, Megadeth, and Testament show in Glens Falls, NY on Feb 12th, but the show got cancelled, so we are probably going to go see my older brother's band instead on that same night. Maybe a nice dinner before that. Nothing set in stone yet.

big4870885.jpg

Me and my boyfriend's anniversary is on Feb 16th (he asked me on our first date for Valentine's day, but he had to work), so we do the Valentine's day/anniversary thing together. We were planning on going to see the Slayer, Megadeth, and Testament show in Glens Falls, NY on Feb 12th, but the show got cancelled, so we are probably going to go see my older brother's band instead on that same night. Maybe a nice dinner before that. Nothing set in stone yet.

My wife and I will be at VA Beach, our week at timeshare. Her b-day is 11th and we will leave for beach on 12th and stay until 16/17?? It will be peaceful no kids and not alot of people there.

My wife and I will be at VA Beach, our week at timeshare. Her b-day is 11th and we will leave for beach on 12th and stay until 16/17?? It will be peaceful no kids and not alot of people there.

I'd love to do something like that, but I'm lucky I got a babysitter for my kids for one night. It would be impossible for me to find one for a week! Lol.

big4870885.jpg

then of course, there are those who think of Valentine's as just another Hallmark Holiday, used to separate their money from their wallets...

I'm in that camp.

Myself.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Archived