CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

OK, right front wheel bearing replacement!

manowar77

I jacked up the car all around and the right front wheel is a little slack when i grab it 12 & &,also a little bit rough when i turn it around!

Both rear and left front was fine...no slack or rough turning! When i turned both front wheels in the air its was a little chirping sound...is this something to woory about??

Its maybe a seal or something? Both sides it was chirping!

So im gonna order a new bearing from Rockauto today,but i do have some questions,

1. If i dont remember wrong, the caliper is fastened with 2 bolts,but i dont remember what kind of bolt...10 mm regular bolt or something else? Size?

2. Also the hub is fastened with torex bolts i think...what size?

I have the 34mm socket and im gonna buy a 3 armed puller!

Regards Roger

Roger Martinsen

I jacked up the car all around and the right front wheel is a little slack when i grab it 12 & &,also a little bit rough when i turn it around!

Both rear and left front was fine...no slack or rough turning! When i turned both front wheels in the air its was a little chirping sound...is this something to woory about??

Its maybe a seal or something? Both sides it was chirping!

So im gonna order a new bearing from Rockauto today,but i do have some questions,

1. If i dont remember wrong, the caliper is fastened with 2 bolts,but i dont remember what kind of bolt...10 mm regular bolt or something else? Size?

2. Also the hub is fastened with torex bolts i think...what size?

I have the 34mm socket and im gonna buy a 3 armed puller!

Regards Roger

I too am wondering the same thing because I have to do my right front also,

If i remember right.

Hub bolts. 15mm socket 3 bolts

34mm axle nut

21mm soket for caliper bracket to spindle bolts

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Hi!

According to KHE its these bolts,

The caliper bolts should be 3/8" allen (socket head cap screws) and the hub bolts are either T-55 or T-60 torx but I can't remember the exact torx size.

I guess yours are the same!

Roger

Roger Martinsen

Archived