CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Couple Meet, Marry, Collect Cadillacs

Bruce Nunnally

Special to the Village News

Chuck Rose was a real estate professional; she wanted a house. They met in his realty office in Warner Springs in 2005. For Barbara, buying a home in El Cajon with Chuck’s expert assistance was not the end of it for them. A year later, she allowed him to sell her his heart. They have been married for over three years now.

Chuck purchased his first Cadillac in 2000. It was a 1975 El Dorado Coupe "triple black;" the body, Landau roof, and interior are all black. It is a wonderful all original example of Cadillac’s mid-70s line of luxury cars.

Read More: http://www.thevillagenews.com/story/44138/

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Special to the Village News

Chuck Rose was a real estate professional; she wanted a house. They met in his realty office in Warner Springs in 2005. For Barbara, buying a home in El Cajon with Chuck’s expert assistance was not the end of it for them. A year later, she allowed him to sell her his heart. They have been married for over three years now.

Chuck purchased his first Cadillac in 2000. It was a 1975 El Dorado Coupe "triple black;" the body, Landau roof, and interior are all black. It is a wonderful all original example of Cadillac’s mid-70s line of luxury cars.

Read More: http://www.thevillagenews.com/story/44138/

I met my wife, she didnt like cadillacs when i bought my first one a 99 STS a couple years after we met. Since then 6 years later we have married, shes fallen in love with the cadillac ride quality and looks and just sold her jeep grand cherokee to drive my 2000 DTS. I just bought a 96 Fleetwood black on black and own a 83 coupe deville I made a lowrider. So we are now a CADILLAC ONLY family :D

* 1966 Deville Convertible

* 2007 Escalade ESV Black on Black

* 1996 Fleetwood Brougham Black on Black V4P -Gone
* 1983 Coupe Deville Street/Show Lowrider -Gone

* 1970 Calais 4dr Hardtop GONE
* 2000 Deville DTS - Silver with Black Leather and SE grille GONE
* 1999 Seville STS - Pearl Red GONE

Archived