CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Re: 2011 BMW M5 with Twin-Turbocharged V8 ? Carscoop

Bruce Nunnally

Carscoop.com has a nice write-up and spy shots on the upcoming BMW M5 update: SPY SHOTS: 2011 BMW M5 with Twin-Turbocharged V8 – Carscoop.Basically BMW is pumping up the horsepower to try to match the Cadillac CTS-V’s performance.  Testing at the Nurburgring (unreleased times), the next M5 is rumored to use the engine out of [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

there is a bmw enthusiast website from europe called bmwm5.com or similar. folks live in sweden, norway and so on. 100% tariff so they go nuts and put turbo's on the standard M5's to put the cherry on top of the cake. might as well go crazy. one guy lost his license for a year or so. seems they have pretty stiff fines for speeding. i suppose in the land of AMG, alpina, and other super tuners, you have to stand out.

Yes, once you begin to modify a car it can get out of hand. The best plan is to have a plan -- establish a vision or objective for what you want the car to be, then plan the build-up in steps.

Warning: Many people who enjoy modifying / developing cars get bored with them once they are 'done''. Then they sell their modified car at a loss and start on a new project.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived