CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Meet the Current Cadillacs

I have been a Cadillac fan, and follow developments and plans closely.  I know some people don’t — they gave up on American made cars years ago and never returned, or simply don’t focus on automobiles.  Now that Cadillac IS making some very intriguing, exciting Automobiles, you may not be familiar with the current Cadillac [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Great Post! Very informative!

I am still torn on the new SRX. At first I hated it. I mean it looks great, BUT it looks a lot like some other mid-sized SUVs on the market (I.E. Lexus 330, ect). That was the thing about the 2004-2009 Body style - it was like nothing else on the road, a real head-turner.

But now that that commercial has been on for a while - it's growing on me. I REALLY like the new interior, and all the new bells and whistles. The outside...growing on me some....but still not as unique as the old style.

Maybe I'll come around. Don't get me wrong, if someone gave me one, I'd take it!

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

The Sport Wagon looks great if you need the space but want the Sigma platform.

The SRX corners at 0.82g's on the skidpad, and the interior looks terrific. It is well tuned for its target audience and is selling very well.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived