CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Death in Bruces Family

JBuckley

For those of you here on the board, I wanted to let you know that Bruce Nunnally's son died this week, His son Will was 16.

The Information can be found at www.tjmfuneral.com.

John

He provided this place for us, and what can we do? I have 3 sons, 2 daughters and can't imagine what it must be like for Bruce. It was a heart problem that caused his son to collapse in a gym during a PE class . He could not be revived.

You can post a message on the funeral site listed, maybe that helps somehow, so if you can just do.

I was going to post a complaint about buying 2 reman drive axles. One of them lasted only a month, probably no lube under one of the boots ..... Doesn't matter now.

Thank you, Bruce.

:(

My deepest sympathies to the family. We lost a son a year ago - it's a long ordeal ahead for them. My God Bless and hold them in the palm of His hand -

Steve

I've read this over and over and I don't even know what to say.

We all love you and are praying for you. God is with you, you are not alone.

Dear Bruce

I would like to send you my deepest condolances. I undrestand that it's very hard time for you and your family right now. I pray that God send your son to paradise, and bless you with strenght and patience to get through this tragedy.

May God be with you at all times.

Arash

From what I have read it sounds like your son was a fine young man. A son all parents want to have. My prayers and deepest sympathy to you and your family. I had a daughter who was diagnosed with a terminal disease before she was born. The doctors said she would not live more than a week. The news tore my heart out and she had not even been born. I can only imagine your pain. With a lot of prayers my daughter was born perfect and is now 16 months old. One day you will see your son again standing right along beside Jesus. Keep up the faith.

Paul Thompson

You will be in my prayers Bruce.

You have helped all of us so much, please let us know if there is anything WE can do for YOU>

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

I've read this over and over and I don't even know what to say.   

same here

I do think about your son everytime I hear this song

[Dave Matthews - Gravedigger]

look up the lyrics if you wish

Eric

93 Cad Seville 100K

95 Chev Blazer 143K [garaged summers] :)

GOD SPEED WILL NUNNALLY.

printable_angel_2.jpg

With your user name being what it is I'd have to be hard pressed. I, however, do find it entertaining.

The definition of an enthusiast is "a person filled with enthusiasm" or " one who is ardently attached to a cause, object, or pursuit." Then there is my personal favorite "one who tends to become ardently absorbed in an interest." I would call the last one fanatic, bordering on unhealthy. I think I'd rather be an enthusiast as opposed to a fanatic.

CADS RULE DUDES! Alright Alright Alright...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived