CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Northstar Mechanic

sts00

Im in Chicago and I get my stuff done on my '95 STS done for half the price of dealer at IGGY's on Harlem and Montrose Just tell them Flo sent you.Speak with a guy named Mike.Ask for him and tell him you are a friend of mine.What do you need done?

Florin Aka:Flo

What do you need done?

I had a 96 STS that I bought with 39,000 miles and had it serviced at a local dealership unitl it had 191,000. Then I picked up my 2000 sts. But the dealership switched out the service manager and most of the mechanics, and their services just have not been the same.

Some of you seem to be from around my area, so I thought maybe I would see who everyone else is using from general service to major repair. I normally like to stick to one mechanic.

Im in Chicago and I get my stuff done on my '95 STS done for half the price of dealer at IGGY's on Harlem and Montrose Just tell them Flo sent you.Speak with a guy named Mike.Ask for him and tell him you are a friend of mine.What do you need done?

Florin Aka:Flo

Thanks Flo. I didn't even realize they were still there. I grew up in that area and they have been there for a long time. The only problem is I live over an hour west of there.

Yea,Its not worth it unless It's something major.I live 40-50 min away,but I still go there because of the savings and the trust.They even rebuilt my tranny on my '96 Z34 Monte Carlo. Everything including Torque Converter and Quick shift for $1800

I only go to dealer if it has something to do with electrical work.

Good Luck!

Florin

OK< I thought maybe you needed some HG work done or something like that. I know of a guy that was doing it in the Chicago burbs for around $2200 as I recall.

An hour west of Harlem? Where are you?

Archived