CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Question for Bill & Bruce

Ranger

Bruce, I have a question for Bill regarding a GM 3800 engine. Being that this is a "Cadillac" forum I don't want to overstep the bounds of this forum. I thought others might have the same engine/problem with their other cars and might be helpfull. Should I post here or email Bill directly?

Bill, with Bruces concurence are you familiar with the 3800, and if Bruce would prefer to keep this site "pure Cadillac" would you mind an email?

I personally prefer only Cadillac related questions on the board, which in my mind includes Aurora, Bonneville GXP, and other cars on that share the same platform or with similar engines/transmissions.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 2 weeks later...
Bbobynski seems to have quit posting.  Although, I saw that he was on the board last night.  I was surprised he didn't post anything.

He just got back from a snowmobiling trip. I have discussed the 3800 question with him via email to keep non Caddy related posts off per Bruce's request.

Bbobynski seems to have quit posting. Although, I saw that he was on the board last night. I was surprised he didn't post anything.

We have to allow the guy to have a life!!! Not being on the 'board' for 24 hrs does not mean he has quit. Maybe there was a national security emergency where he was 'really' needed....

I heard he was on Alias last week!

:rolleyes:

Archived