CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Father's Day Ideas?

myoldlady

Husband would be shocked to say the least if I were able to concoct a Father's Day gift that included his love: his Cadillac. It'd have to be something I could buy locally since Father's Day is tomorrow; any ideas?? I'm looking to spend under $200. I could also get a few gifts rather than one big item. We have one child 10 years old so I'd like to maybe get two gifts, one from our son and one from me.

What would you suggest? Thanks in advance!

Husband would be shocked to say the least if I were able to concoct a Father's Day gift that included his love: his Cadillac. It'd have to be something I could buy locally since Father's Day is tomorrow; any ideas?? I'm looking to spend under $200. I could also get a few gifts rather than one big item. We have one child 10 years old so I'd like to maybe get two gifts, one from our son and one from me.

What would you suggest? Thanks in advance!

With your location not given, it's hard to figure out what you could buy locally.

For $200, how about a nice profession detailing job for the car? Plenty of good detailers around.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Thanks for the ideas! I got him Zymol leather cleaner and conditioner, a chamois cloth, some leather wipes, cologne and some clothing. He seemed surprised enough by the Zymol. :) That, and that I actually came on a cadillac forum to shop for father's day ideas. Thanks again!

Oh, and it's a 1999 STS, not a '98... and we have 3 kids, not 1. I didn't want him to figure me out!

Thanks for the ideas! I got him Zymol leather cleaner and conditioner, a chamois cloth, some leather wipes, cologne and some clothing. He seemed surprised enough by the Zymol. :) That, and that I actually came on a cadillac forum to shop for father's day ideas. Thanks again!

Oh, and it's a 1999 STS, not a '98... and we have 3 kids, not 1. I didn't want him to figure me out!

Great!! You picked up a Zymol product for him. He's going to love it.

I use Zymol exclusively on my car, in fact, I just finished washing and waxing my car today and it looks just fabulous. Like glass.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Here's a thought but it would need to be a rain check.

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?sho...5&hl=floor+mats

scrol down for pics

I'm digging those floor mats! I must have missed that thread the first time though...I think this is the first I've seen those pictures. Great lookin' mats!

I've got a three ideas for Christmas:

1) Chrome/stainless 3d Cadillac logo front license plate. In NC, you don't have a front plate, and I pulled the bracket off the front of the car. I'm liking the real high quality-looking front plates, though, and I think I want to put one on. 50 bucks at the dealership for real nice looking ones. At that price, I think I'm gonna protect it with "secure" fasteners.

2) Those mats. I love 'em!

3) The other day, I saw a new BMW with a BMW-logo sunshade for the windshield. I'd like to get a Cadillac-logo sunshade to replace my generic one. Anyone seen one before?

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Archived