CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Zymol Does OK by me.....

Marika

I ordered (2) bottles of Field Glaze, a new washing sponge, a 3 pack of wax applicators and a bottle of Vinyl Treat. The entire order with shipping came out to about $60. I got the order and (1) bottle of Field Glaze was missing.

I e-mailed them with the order number etc. explaining the error. They e-mailed back apologizing for the error. Today, (one day later) I got a box from them which contained (1) bottle of Field Glaze, their new catalog, a leather keychain with the Zymol name and logo on it and a $10 gift certificate good toward any purchase direct from Zymol as well as a really nice letter apologizing for the mistake.

Now, THAT's top-notch customer service that you rarely see in business anymore. B) Makes me feel even better about using their products. I'm a customer for life.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Makes me feel even better about using their products.  I'm a customer for life.

I think you work for 'em...or at least own stock. ;):lol:

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

I'll second that. :lol:

I don't work for them nor do I own their stock, if they have any.

I'm just really impressed with their products and now, their customer service as well.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived