CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

po30 isc problem on 94 deville 4.9l

tomc65

:welcomesmiley:

ISC motor makes some noise (readjusts) for a few seconds after you turn the engine off. Nevertheless, if the noise is noticeably louder than it was before (likely) you need a new ISC motor which is about $80. When you get it I'll try to take you through the adjustment procedure.

I do have this problem and when I turn ign. off i hear a ticking sound near the isc motor. any help in fixing this problem would be much appreciated

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

ISC motor makes some noise (readjusts) for a few seconds after you turn the engine off. Nevertheless, if the noise is noticeably louder than it was before (likely) you need a new ISC motor which is about $80. When you get it I'll try to take you through the adjustment procedure.

I do have this problem and when I turn ign. off i hear a ticking sound near the isc motor. any help in fixing this problem would be much appreciated

Thanks for the reply. I will get the isc motor in the next couple of days and will get back to you.Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply. I will get the isc motor in the next couple of days and will get back to you.Thanks again.

I am looking at Rock Auto Parts and am confused as they show a Idle Speed Control Actuator $95.79

Idle Air Control Valve Ac/delco #D6589 $104.79

looking at the pictures shown they appear very similar! please advise the correct part to order.

I am looking at Rock Auto Parts and am confused as they show a Idle Speed Control Actuator $95.79

Idle Air Control Valve Ac/delco #D6589 $104.79

looking at the pictures shown they appear very similar! please advise the correct part to order.

They all seem to be right ones. Here is one more from Advance:

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wc...MS_575678993___

I would probably go with ACDelco and use rockauto.com discount code provided by Godsdiablo. http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?sho...17629&st=15

Discount code good until August 16th

this ones good till september 27

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Your car uses an ISC motor. In '96 or '97 they went to the IAC valve.

thanksRanger. I have ordered one.

I ordered the isc motor and expect it to-day or to-morrow. Adallak i would appreciate you walking me through the install and adjustment. Thanks in advance.

Archived