CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Okay, It's Economics

Peter Schiff was probably one of the few guys who correctly predicted our current fiscal disaster. Maybe you might want to hear what he has to say today. Maybe not.

BUT, way ahead of his time he was right. And the talking heads snickered . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of economics...do you think anyone would really opt to getting an electric charger because it's cheaper??? I saw these things online today when I was searching for other custom car parts, and I couldn't believe how reasonable their prices were. Surely these can't work as well as the conventional superchargers??

Common sense has led you to a wise decision. That Second Law of Thermodynamics will get you every time!

Physicists may either hate it or love it, but they DO worship it. :D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Yeah, I'll take a supercharger over a wall plug charger every time. B)

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived