CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Towing hook for STS 95

Hello everyone,

Do you know if you can buy a towing hook that fits STS 1995? Im thinking of putting one on my STS and wonder if you guys know any company in the US that sells these and also ships internationally to Sweden!

Thank you!

Roger Martinsen

Roger Martinsen

You are looking for a "trailer hitch" . One of our sponsors, Autoanything, offers a Drawtite brand trailer hitch for your vehicle for US$225.

draw_tite_trailer_hitch.jpg

Unfortunately they do not accept international orders for less than $500

But it does give us the very good clue that Drawtite makes a part for your vehicle. And by using the shopping cart I find the part needed is Drawtite p/n 36175.

By searching Google for Drawtite 36175 I then found the full Drawtite spec sheet for the hitch so you can verify that this will give you sufficient weight capacities for what you want to pull.

Finally, Woody's Auto supply offers this Drawtite trailer hitch and specifically lists that they ship to Sweden. They list the part at $238. Shipping to Europe is $49.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Thank you Bruce for your answer!

I dont think the hook shown in your pic will fit our trailers here in Sweden, we have another type of hook here with a 50mm bulb instead of yours hitch! See pic!

But i will contact them and see what they have to say!

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Roger Martinsen

post-4452-1243822318_thumb.jpg

Roger Martinsen

Bruce!! My mistake, your hitch/Ball mount are the same as here in Sweden with a 2" Ball! I looked at the website and i think im gonna order one!

It looks like its easy to install,no drilling needed!

Thanks again for your help!

Roger

Roger Martinsen

Archived