CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

An EASY SRX question.

JohnnyG

I am currently driving a loaner SRX from my dealership. I'm really enjoying it! But there is no owners manual in the car. Does this vehicle have 3rd row seats? I can see cup holders back there, I can fold the second row seats down, but can't find anything that looks like it would open up a back seat. Lots of little handles that open up small storage compartments in the floor, but If this baby had seats back there, and a little towing capacity, I'd be looking for one in the near future!

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

The 2005-2009 SRX has optional power 3rd row seats.

AM0 Seats, third row power

1 - Included and only available in (PDT) Luxury Collection or (PDV) Premium Luxury Collection. Included and only available for Fleet order types when (Y45) Utility Package is ordered.

2 - Included and only available in (PDW) Ultra Luxury Collection. Included and only available for Fleet order types when (Y45) Utility Package is ordered.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Well, it does have NAV, and about as much luxury as you could hope to pack into this "compact" package. So if it has them, where would the switch be?

Thanks for the info. :rolleyes:

Thanks bc6t. I looked all around in that area, no dice. Anyway, the loaner car is back at the dealership. This story is going to be continued though, once I FINALLY get everything right with my car. let's just say I'll probably be driving an SRX again this weekend!!!

Archived