CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Thank you Logan!

I would like to thank you Logan, for your repair of my light bar. It works wonderfully, and looks 10 times better than I ever could have expected!

I would like to let everyone know what fine work his company does.

Once again, thank you.

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Logan did one for me too sometime back and I had pretty much the samething to say as well. He took my order while he was at a wedding in Molson country I believe. Real nice guy.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

I think I remember that order! Crazy sister got married in Bayfield, Ontario, Canada. About 700 miles from Nashville.

Anyways, thanks for the kind comments. The lamps CAN be repaired. BUT, It has to be done exactly right. All the factory jumpers must be replaced with a modified version. They cannot just be resoldered. They will not survive more then 3-4 months.

Access into the housing is the other issue. No dermels PLEASE. You can cause 3-4 hours work with 2-3 minutes with a dermel. No prying the lamp out either. Broken end tips cannot be fixed. Please see the website for the removal procedure.

Our first 30-40 units were basically junk. But we have be doing these now since 1997. All the bugs are worked out.

Sample LED units-

Picure shows: Catera snap together lamp left, a STS lamp with stud repair, and a Acura NSX lamp...

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/376867...547569_leds.jpg

The NSX lamp is a $1000 new from the dealer.

I'm about to get my LED light repaired, will you also put on a new lense?

mines from the 1993 era and pretty bad (reason i think it malfunctioned)

. i assume it wouldnt be cost effecient from a business perspective or maybe not even possible. just wondering what to expect

thanks

The '92-97 lamp the outer lens is a part of the complete housing. They will typically clean up nicely.

Broken studs are ok. Those can be fixed. Broken end tips from prying the lamp out? No fix.

Some micro cracking is normal in the face of the lamp is considered normal. Major cracks us accept on a case by case basis. We typically just send back your lamp repaired.

Major cracks....cannot be fixed. It would have to be we send back your original lamp.

We also have brand new units available. They are not listed. But are another $50.

I would like to thank you Logan, for your repair of my light bar. It works wonderfully, and looks 10 times better than I ever could have expected!

I would like to let everyone know what fine work his company does.

Once again, thank you.

Logan is the man!

cheers,

~Doc

Yeah the work is first rate. Mine looked brand new when I took it out of the tube. Speaking of tube.....maybe you could sell that tube design to the military. I'm not sure which one I was more impressed with, the light bar or the tube it came in. Looked like it could with-stand a bomb blast.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Hahahaha...the reusable shipping tubes...

It became apparent very early that the post office/UPS had a hard time with this type of package. Lamps would show up busted in half on both ends. (outbound and inbound lamps).

Some 3 inch tubes were tried first. Still had damage. The 3 inch tubes were being picked up with one hand and thrown like a football.

4 inch thin wall tubes fixed the problem. They require 2 hands to push it through the shipping system. Plus they are reusable and cheaper. 3 inch ones were $16. The newer 4 inch are $5.

Unrelated, but heres a picture of a Escalade LED lamp sitting on some of the shipping tubes. We do have the Escalade lamps. Just not on the website yet-

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/376867...7_brake_013.jpg

Lets see.....

The states with the most sold LED lamps by us:

TN and Montana. There is a Cadillac shop in Montana that buys from us.

Farthest away lamp sold: Toss up:

Bahrain or Switzerland. Other countries...GB...Germany...Poland.

Archived