CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Looking For A Park/Turn Signal Lamp Lens

I am looking for a NEW park/turn signal lamp lens for my 1993 Cadillac Sixty Special. This lens is the same for all 1989 through 1993 DeVilles, Sixty Specials and FWD Fleetwoods. The GM part number is 5975052. I am having a hard time locating one of these and so far none of the dealer parts departments have been any help. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated

2203822_95_full.jpg

www.GMPartsDirect.com has one for 25 plus shipping it looks like.

Item Number MSRP Price

5975052 $39.66 $24.75

Front lamps - Park and signal lamps - Park/turn lamp

Park/turn lamp Right - 1989-90 1989 - 1990

Add to Cart Contact Us

5975052 $39.66 $24.75

Park/turn lamp Right - 1991-93 1991 - 1993

Add to Cart Contact Us

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

I have checked with www.gmpartsdirect.com and they did have the other side which is p/n 5975051 and I did order it from them. But I have included below the e-mail which they sent me when I first inquired about these lenses. I certainly appreciate your response, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Larry,

Here are your part numbers you requested per the information given.

5975051 driver's front parking & signal lamp, the part number you requested has been discontinued and is available from GM in limited quantities.

5975052 passenger's front parking & signal lamp, the part number you requested has been discontinued and is no longer available from GM. You may be able to locate one through VPI (Vintage Parts Inc.) at 1 (877)846-8243.

You can go to http://www.gmpartsdirect.com on our home page you will have to enter your part number into the SEARCH space provided on our homepage. You will then have to add this number to your shopping cart and click check out to see total charges with shipping and handling delivered to your door.

If you have a question regarding this email please include all contents of this email, including the original email you sent, so we can keep track of the conversation. Please keep in mind gmpartsdirect.com cannot be held responsible for incorrect part numbers. Please feel free to validate the accuracy with your local dealer. As a note, special order and electrical parts are non-returnable so please verify your part numbers are correct.

Email response hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm est, Mon to Fri. Orders and emails after 3 pm Friday est. will not be processed until Monday.

Thank you,

William

GmPartsDirect.com

When replying to email please include all previous email correspondences so we can better assist you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.GMPartsDirect.com has one for 25 plus shipping it looks like.

Item Number MSRP Price

5975052 $39.66 $24.75

Park/turn lamp Right - 1989-90 1989 - 1990

Add to Cart Contact Us

5975052 $39.66 $24.75

Park/turn lamp Right - 1991-93 1991 - 1993

Add to Cart Contact Us

Archived