CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

IGNITION MODULE CONNECTORS

lnwilcoxson

i just replaced the ignition module in my 92 4.9 deville for an engine miss. Replaced module a few months back and fixed problem for several months so I assumed the module would be at fault again. While replaceing the module both hardshell connectors going to module cracked and pieces broke off them. One connector already had a chunk out of it from last replacement i assume. Where can i find new harnesses or new connectors for this. I am guessing the wiring connectors being partially exposed is goinf to create more problems.

i just replaced the ignition module in my 92 4.9 deville for an engine miss. Replaced module a few months back and fixed problem for several months so I assumed the module would be at fault again. While replaceing the module both hardshell connectors going to module cracked and pieces broke off them. One connector already had a chunk out of it from last replacement i assume. Where can i find new harnesses or new connectors for this. I am guessing the wiring connectors being partially exposed is goinf to create more problems.

Cannot help you with the harness. I would just replace the whole thing - the distributor.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Price out RockAuto.com too, there's a discount code you can use if you click the link at the bottom of this message.

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

Archived