CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1950 Chevy Truck

1950 Chevy Model 3100 Truck. Took the picture this morning.

101Picture.jpg

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Nice photo. I think when you capture emotion as here then that separates the photographs from the snapshots, as they say.

So the 1950 Truck is used as a delivery vehicle for a business started in 1965? That's the way to save money on startups, is use a 15 year old truck when you are just starting.

I wonder if the truck is actually used as a parts chaser today or is it a weekend/hobby retired truck now?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Nice photo. I think when you capture emotion as here then that separates the photographs from the snapshots, as they say.

So the 1950 Truck is used as a delivery vehicle for a business started in 1965? That's the way to save money on startups, is use a 15 year old truck when you are just starting.

I wonder if the truck is actually used as a parts chaser today or is it a weekend/hobby retired truck now?

"Smiley" is the guy on the left.... :lol:

It's a weekend show truck actually. He keeps all the trophies in the bed of the truck :D

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived