CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

The Cadillac list

Okay, Cadillac is the Cadillac of Automobiles. The top of the line, the Standard of the World.

What products, brands, locations, etc do you think are the Cadillac of their industry?

In other words, What do you think is the Cadillac of _________________, and why?

For example, I think 3M is the Cadillac of adhesives and related products. Not a great example, but true. They have terrific, reliable performance.

I feel that Bread Pudding is the Cadillac of deserts. Rich, filling, and memorable.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Apple is the Cadillac of computers. Clean, nice designs with features that others don't have. The MacBooks have a power adaptor that connects with a magnet, and if you trip over the cord it harmlessly comes undone instead of ruining the power connector. There's an accelerometer built-in, and if you move the computer too fast (like dropping it!) it puts the computer to sleep and parks the heads on the hard drive to prevent damage. Other companies try to copy Apple's features and often do so too late and very poorly.

Oh, and Cinnabon is the Cadillac of cinnamon rolls :lol:

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

Archived