CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

NEW CORVETTE

Flyer

Hey all,

I finally decided on what kind of 'vette to get, a '99 silver convertible. Black leather interior.

Man is it fast. I got the automatic trans due to my laziness when it comes to shifting duties. Bose stereo is so good, I won't even have to put a subwoofer in this thing.

Just call me "spoiled prince", unless I get fired, then you can call me "man who has to sell his car"

post-3-1083161641.jpg

--Flyer

'99 'Vert 'Vette 45k

'97 SLS 55k

Deceased: <'68 Mustang 200+k>, <'86 GMC S-10 180+k>, <'86 VW GTI 180+k>, <'86 Seville 195+k>, <'93 Seville 175+k>

user posted image

Congratualtions on the new Vette. I know this is a caddy board but if you have awesome stories let us know.

B)

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

Welcome to the brotherhood. B) Now you have to make the trip to Bowling Green to see where it was born and where the history lies. You just missed the c5/c6 birthday :( , but the Corvette Forum will be here May 27-29. Take that puppy on a road trip. Congrats on the new ride!!!!!! William

:D Sweet ride... I am too lazy to shift too and I would have also got the automatic... good choice.

B) Tell us about the next time you pull up beside a mustang or an STS.... I love those racing stories.

"All Corvettes are Red" is a nice behind the scenes book about the making of the C5 (fifth generation corvette); the book is by James Schefter.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

It's not the quality of the camera, its the bastardization of the file that has to take place to post the picture on this forum. ;)

--Flyer

'99 'Vert 'Vette 45k

'97 SLS 55k

Deceased: <'68 Mustang 200+k>, <'86 GMC S-10 180+k>, <'86 VW GTI 180+k>, <'86 Seville 195+k>, <'93 Seville 175+k>

user posted image

Since Caddy's became cousins to the Vette (CTS-V, XLR), they are always welcome here! Make sure you visit the museum in Bowling Green, and do the customary burnout in front of the facility! Caddy's are now welcomed to do the same burnouts in front of the museum, as well. But Caddy's are still not allowed to park in the "Vette's only" spots in front of the museum, and factory, unless it is a XLR at the factory!

I too have a 1999 Corvette Convertible as well as a 1999 Cadillac DeVille,

the best of both worlds.

On June 23rd I will have owned a Corvette for 39 years.

I am thinking about selling the Vette and uppgrading to a Seville.

Whats the story on the new rear whell drive Seville,

I thought it was coming out last January.

I too have a 1999 Corvette Convertible as well as a 1999 Cadillac DeVille,

the best of both worlds.

On June 23rd I will have owned a Corvette for 39 years.

I am thinking about selling the Vette and uppgrading to a Seville.

Whats the story on the new rear whell drive Seville,

I thought it was coming out last January.

The STS should arrive sometime during Fall of this year.

but do yourself a favor and check out the 300C... drive both and make your decision based on what you think is the better value....did i just say that?

OMG i have to take a shower!

Archived