CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

need chrome molding, all around 99 base

caddyon20s

hi i was wondering where could i get all the crome molding, im going to paint my 99 deville and the crome is a lil old and as yall know i dont wanna have a great paint job and shity moldings, anybody selling good condition one please let me know thanks.

If you are talking about the chrome inserts that go inside the lower body moldings

then I believe they are sold in two different sizes and you have to cut them to fit.

The easiest way to remove the old ones is to drill a medium size hole in them (careful not

to drill into the body) and insert a screwdriver to pull them out. No need to use any heat.

Cut your new inserts to the same size as the old ones. They can be cut square as the

body moldings will cover the edges.

Very easy to do and the inserts are not that expensive.

If you are talking about the chrome inserts that go inside the lower body moldings

then I believe they are sold in two different sizes and you have to cut them to fit.

The easiest way to remove the old ones is to drill a medium size hole in them (careful not

to drill into the body) and insert a screwdriver to pull them out. No need to use any heat.

Cut your new inserts to the same size as the old ones. They can be cut square as the

WHERE CAN I GET THE CRHOME MOLDING THEN??? THANKS FOR UR HELP.

WHERE CAN I GET THE CRHOME MOLDING THEN??? THANKS FOR UR HELP.

I got mine from

Brasington Cadillac in Gainsville, FL

www.gmotors.com/

1-800-535-4608

As low a price as I've found on the internet, and quick shipping

Archived