CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New Meet for Hooters, Paramus NJ

Ok, this is a new thread for a new meet at Hooters, in Paramus New Jersey for Sunday, August 5, 2007 starting at 1:00 p.m.

I'm in, who else is in?

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Ok, this is a new thread for a new meet at Hooters, in Paramus New Jersey for Sunday, August 5, 2007 starting at 1:00 p.m.

I'm in, who else is in?

Based on private messages I've received, seems people are busy on August 5 and also August 12 is out. That leaves us with August 19 and 26. Anyone good to go on either of these days?

By the way, we're not canceling any more meets because of rain. Last time I checked my Caddy was waterproof so unless New Jersey or some other nearby state is reporting major flooding on the highways there's no reason to cancel a meet over rain.

Even if only a small group of us meet, I can't see canceling an entire meet because one or two people don't want to go to the meet. That's just not fair to everyone else. We get along very well on this site, there's no point in making people wary of attending these meets in the future because of one or two people who decide at the last minute they don't want to attend.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Looks like we're aiming for one of the weekends in September to try this meet again. This should give everyone plenty of time to look at their calendars and appointments and figure out what weekend would be good in September so please everyone who is interested in attending a meet in September, start posting your available dates HERE so we can look the dates over and find one that is mutually acceptable to everyone who wants to attend.

Marked the title on the calendar as TBD until it gets settled, although the date is set as the last Sunday in Sept just to keep it on the chart. Feel free to edit the calendar entry as needed.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Marked the title on the calendar as TBD until it gets settled, although the date is set as the last Sunday in Sept just to keep it on the chart. Feel free to edit the calendar entry as needed.

Thanks Bruce !!

So far, any Sunday in September looks good. Anyone want to narrow this down a bit?

So far, any Sunday in September looks good. Anyone want to narrow this down a bit?

How about September 23, 2007 starting at 1:30 p.m.

• 1 month later...

I'm in, who else is in?

seems like jersey keeps busy with gtg... i wish i was up there sometimes... but only in the summer and spring... don't miss the fall and winter that's for sure..

Archived