CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

AC PF 52

First off, if this belongs in the lounge, I humbly apologize.

To the point, my new Envoy actually takes an AC PF 61 oil filter, just like the Northstar... a lifetime first, I have two rides that take the same filter. I'm still in shock.

Anyway, My Tahoe found a new home, and the guy didn't want the filters, nothing. "I just take it in", he says. Okaaaayyy... I mean, for free, he didn't want 'em. Whatever.

None of my friends seem to have a ride that takes these either, and the stores here won't exchange 'em.

So, I have 6 PF 52 oil filters (well okay, I have 4, and 2 matching Fram ones).

I know these fit a lot of 5.7 GM, and a lot of 4.3 GM. The list on AC Delco dot com is huge, over 20 pages, of what these fit, so check that if you're not sure.

So, if someone can use these, I'll send 'em to ya. I can't bring myself to throw out brand new filters.

I'll doubtlessly be accused of Newbism, but I'm not super sharp on how private mail works on these forum deals... if you send me one, it notifies me, right? Or just reply to the thread.

First off, if this belongs in the lounge, I humbly apologize.

To the point, my new Envoy actually takes an AC PF 61 oil filter, just like the Northstar... a lifetime first, I have two rides that take the same filter. I'm still in shock.

Anyway, My Tahoe found a new home, and the guy didn't want the filters, nothing. "I just take it in", he says. Okaaaayyy... I mean, for free, he didn't want 'em. Whatever.

None of my friends seem to have a ride that takes these either, and the stores here won't exchange 'em.

So, I have 6 PF 52 oil filters (well okay, I have 4, and 2 matching Fram ones).

I know these fit a lot of 5.7 GM, and a lot of 4.3 GM. The list on AC Delco dot com is huge, over 20 pages, of what these fit, so check that if you're not sure.

So, if someone can use these, I'll send 'em to ya. I can't bring myself to throw out brand new filters.

I'll doubtlessly be accused of Newbism, but I'm not super sharp on how private mail works on these forum deals... if you send me one, it notifies me, right? Or just reply to the thread.

You could try to exchange them for some PF-61s - ask your local auto parts store that handles ACDelco filters.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

I sent you a message...contact me...I could use them. Thanks.

2008 BMW 328xi

2007 Chrysler Aspen

2001 Cadillac Seville STS

2000 Ford Ranger XLT
1998 Mitsubishi Spyder Convertible

1996 Saturn SC-1
1991 Ford F-150
1979 Chevrolet Caprice
1968 Ford LTD
1965 VW Beetle "Herbie The Love Bug Replica**

1961 VW Beetle

I live in North East Ohio.