CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

HELP!

Ranger

I'm lost. :( I can't figure out how to reply to an intermediate thread, you know, Bruce has the original post, Mike replies to him and I want to reply to Mike. There doesn't seem to be a reply button for any other than the original post or am I missing something.

Also I am unclear if someone replies to me, does it automatically show up in my inbox under "New Messages"? I don't want it to go to my personal email unless someone specifically emails me. I'm talking about a simple post response. I'm so confused. :wacko:

If you click on "Add Reply" your reply is added to the end of the thread.

If you click on "Quote", say near/on Mike's reply, then Mike's reply would be quoted in your reply that would be added to the end of the thread.

I only get "new messages" with personal messages (PMs) not if someone replies to a post I made. Under "My Controls" then "Email Options" you can choose to have replies to threads you started or are subscribed to emailed to you or not. Mine are set not to email to me.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

If you click on "Add Reply" your reply is added to the end of the thread.

If you click on "Quote", say near/on Mike's reply, then Mike's reply would be quoted in your reply that would be added to the end of the thread.

I only get "new messages" with personal messages (PMs) not if someone replies to a post I made. Under "My Controls" then "Email Options" you can choose to have replies to threads you started or are subscribed to emailed to you or not. Mine are set not to email to me.

OK, I think I understand. :unsure: Thanks, Bruce.

Archived