CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Buy the world a coke, drink some rum

Get loaded and reminisce ....

It's a good way to spend some time

When you make your living, a meager one,

Just relaxing

There's a little place here in Acapulco called Cabaña de Caleta. Its a patio restaurant, on the beach, under a large palapa. The fans whirl to keep the insects and heat away, and there's never a care in the world there. It looks out on a small beach protected by an island, so there's no waves, and people bring their families with small children there to let them swim without danger.

The coolest thing about the Cabaña is the Margaritas - made with fresh lime juice, some Cointreau, white Tequila, and just the right amount of salt. No mix, no Roses. Goes great with some shrimp that the guy caught no more than 4 or 5 hours before.

The second coolest thing is that time stops there, and you can hang and get loaded and enjoy the kids playing and the sunset happening - and tell tall tales and even some absolute lies - and the setting is such that no one would ever question your veracity . . .

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Just relaxing

There's a little place here in Acapulco called Cabaña de Caleta. Its a patio restaurant, on the beach, under a large palapa. The fans whirl to keep the insects and heat away, and there's never a care in the world there. It looks out on a small beach protected by an island, so there's no waves, and people bring their families with small children there to let them swim without danger.

The coolest thing about the Cabaña is the Margaritas - made with fresh lime juice, some Cointreau, white Tequila, and just the right amount of salt. No mix, no Roses. Goes great with some shrimp that the guy caught no more than 4 or 5 hours before.

The second coolest thing is that time stops there, and you can hang and get loaded and enjoy the kids playing and the sunset happening - and tell tall tales and even some absolute lies - and the setting is such that no one would ever question your veracity . . .

You're killing me :lol:

When my obligation is over and done with here, I'm going to escape..

And be on some beach, some where,

Just me and my guns and a couple of island girls who light up and smile when I am around

If I can get by without harming any of these idiots in this town in the mean time

It ain't easy to not harm them ;)

I agree,

They make me mad and angry like Al Capone.

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Just relaxing

Dig this,

It sounds like what you said

http://affordablecarats.com/wv1a.wav

Be careful the volume it changes alot

I've been drinking alot again so I can't remember how to normalize the audio

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

Dig this,

It sounds like what you said

http://affordablecarats.com/wv1a.wav

Be careful the volume it changes alot

I've been drinking alot again so I can't remember how to normalize the audio

Sorry - I meant the last couple of minutes sounds like what you had said.

I was wasted out of my mind and so mad that evening. I was confused.

And I was right, it was difficult to not harm any one,

Someone managed to piss me off enough to land me in jail,

I harmed someone, not badly,

and then I got so scared of myself I called myself in

Drinking is great until you have too many ..

then you're mind8383ed.:unsure:

MerryChristmas

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

TF:

I was wondering what had happened to you lately!

Hey man, you shouldn't have to be scared of yourself. I was once in a bad way (24 x 7 except when asleep) and finally hit a personal rubicon and decided to go to "a meeting". You know, it's actually a very good thing once you get there and realize that others out there are as "f'ed up" and "unique" as you are. Although I've never been to the clink, there are times I should have been (and thank God) I have never been.

Look, I don't in any way want to preach at you, I can just see the way you think, that's all.

Have you sold your STS yet? Have a good weekend....once you get all of the NU fans out of Kansas City :rolleyes:

MM

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

TF:

I was wondering what had happened to you lately!

Hey man, you shouldn't have to be scared of yourself. I was once in a bad way (24 x 7 except when asleep) and finally hit a personal rubicon and decided to go to "a meeting". You know, it's actually a very good thing once you get there and realize that others out there are as "f'ed up" and "unique" as you are. Although I've never been to the clink, there are times I should have been (and thank God) I have never been.

Look, I don't in any way want to preach at you, I can just see the way you think, that's all.

Have you sold your STS yet? Have a good weekend....once you get all of the NU fans out of Kansas City :rolleyes:

MM

Hey I have been there too Mr. Marinov,

It is hell.

When I lost my woman all I could do was drink and scream and cry.

It was enjoyable some times with the loud music and the sex.

I was like you were, I'd stay up drinking 40 or so hours and sleep 12 hrs

(I even had a couple drinks when I woke up to piss!... 24/7.. I understand)

The good lord has saved my @)) many many times.

I should be in the ground or in prison but I'm not.

I think that meetings aren't good, a man has to wake up in the morning and he either drinks or he doesn't drink, for 1½ years I limited myself to being hammered once per month. I didn't break the rule for that whole time - I'm good at self discipline.. lately I've been drinkin' too darned much,

Need to cut back again.. when I want to I make myself do it,

Meetings never were for me B)

MerryChristmas

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

Archived