CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

My Baby Passed Inspection!!!!

Marika

I took my baby to state inspection today.

Here are the numbers from the print out:

HC

Standard 0100

Reading 0014 (pass)

CO%

Standard 00.50

Reading 00.08 (pass)

Everything else: PASS

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

a good thing about NJ inspection was that they do really good job inspecting the car and give you results. another good thing is it's free. the bad thing is that sometimes it's hard to pass...

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

a good thing about NJ inspection was that they do really good job inspecting the car and give you results. another good thing is it's free. the bad thing is that sometimes it's hard to pass...

Here in New Jersey, they are breaking everyone's b*lls on emission results and now with that new enhanced pollution test that brings the engine to 2500 RPMs and measures your exhaust, it's even harder to pass.

By the way, they did the 2500 RPM test on my car as an **optional test** and it passed with flying colors so even a well maintained 12 year old car can pass a test designed to flunk 60% of the news cars on the road.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Funny, up here in Ontario Canada there is talks about getting rid of the Emissions testing and leaving it for buses and large trucks. Let the air taste my Caddy fumes.

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

Archived