CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

service ride control

STSSCOTT

This happens when the RSS has problems with a sensor. Sensors involved with the RSS are the height sensors, front and rear, and the wheel speed sensors. Since you didn't get a leveling system message or an ABS message, it probably is from a front height sensor. Others more knowledgeable than I will have more to say.

Do you know how to get the codes?

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had this message on my 96 ElDorado along with a RS0023 code which I've not been able to find the details on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

I've had this message on my 96 ElDorado along with a RS0023 code which I've not been able to find the details on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

I had the message on my 1991 Seville and after alot of searching found the info in the arcives. Had to do with the struts. I found out how to reset the code to 0 and got rid of the message. I decided the car rode plenty good for me, and did not want to pay out the cash for new struts (somewhere in the neighborhood of $100. each). I do not have the info in my computer, but if you do not find it in arcives, let me know and I will type it out for you from a hard copy I have. ranebeen@veriqikdsl.com

I do not have the info in my computer, but if you do not find it in arcives, let me know and I will type it out for you from a hard copy I have. ranebeen@veriqikdsl.com

ranebeen,

Sorry, but I can't seem to find the arcives section to search for this. Can you please type out the info from your hardcopy or direct me to the arcives search tool?

Thanks,

Steve

I do not have the info in my computer, but if you do not find it in arcives, let me know and I will type it out for you from a hard copy I have. ranebeen@veriqikdsl.com

ranebeen,

Sorry, but I can't seem to find the arcives section to search for this. Can you please type out the info from your hardcopy or direct me to the arcives search tool?

Thanks,

Steve

ranebeen,

Thanks,

Steve

http://www.caddyinfo.com/disableccr.htm

http://www.caddyinfo.com/howto.html

Try these sites for info you need. I think it is covered, but I will still send you the print out that I have if you will give me your web address as to not post a very lengthy reply here. I worked for me. ranebeen

Archived