CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2009 CTS-V spy shots?

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/10/05/spi...cadillac-cts-v/

The spy photographer guesses these are early shots of the next gen CTS-V, expected in 09.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Actually, while this may be a power-train mule for the CTS-V, it has 5-bolt hubs like a normal CTS, not 6-bolt hubs of a CTS-V.

The various rumors seem to suggest the CTS-V will get a supercharger. Everyone assumes this means the supercharged Northstar of the STS-V and XLR-V. I wonder if it will get instead a supercharged DI VVT 3.6L V6; some show cars suggested that engine could make up to 450hp.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

To me it seems like its just a regular CTS, looks just like the one in all those other spy shots and its mesh grills is like the optional one on the regular CTS. The CTS-V doesn't have the bars in the mesh. I say forget about the C6 platform for it, thats for a coupe, right now its got a great sedan platform, the XLR-V on the other hand is on the C6 Platform (was on it before the corvette if I recall :)) and it fits it nicely :)

Optional CTS Grill:

IPB Image

CTS-V

IPB Image

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Archived