CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New to the board

abad95

My name is Florin,and I own a 1995 STS.I just want to say "What's up to all the Caddy guys,especially the one that participate to the Forum,but more importanly to the ones that contribute to it,and even more to Bruce that makes it all happen. I'm from the Chicagoland area,and I'm a Cadillac fan especially STS's.I used to browse this web site couple of years ago,when I first bought my STS with 880000 miles.It now has 1800000 and it runs like a champ.

I take real good care of it.I haven't been able to keep up with everything on this site,since the additions to my family.It's nice to see Posts from people from back in the day,but at the same time It's sad to see others presence gone...

My Caddy is being driven on a daily basis by my wife(Good thing),and I take it on the weekends to clear its throat a little(Even a better thing)- Since I love to get down with the Rice Burners,and maybe a Beemer or two....

Bruce,I love the New Forum...

Florin

Welcome to the group, Florin! I was born and raised on the south side of Chicago....Go Bears! I think you have too many zeros on the mileages...880K when you bought it and 1.8 million miles now. If correct, you should contact Cadillac and let them know! :D

Charles

Charles

Welcome to the group, Florin! I was born and raised on the south side of Chicago....Go Bears! I think you have too many zeros on the mileages...880K when you bought it and 1.8 million miles now. If correct, you should contact Cadillac and let them know! :D

Charles

Your right it was toooo many zerooo's. Although im looking to get at least 300,000. I currently have 180,000 original miles with no time-certs yet. No need to yet anyway.

Florin

Welcome back. I was originaly from Central Park & Agusta (Little Italy back then) but grew up on the NW side (Fullerton & Laramie).

Believe it or not I lived around Central & Laramie....

I'm in Buffalo Grove now...

Florin

Archived