CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Water spots??

TomCalliham

I have had a lot of sucsess with glass top stove cleaner. It is like a very mild abbrasive polish. Almost like toothpaste. Use a non abbrasive scrub pad. Get it wet, put some of the glass top stove cleaner on it and scrub away. Took every thing off mine and made the windows look showroom again.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

I have had good luck cleaning spots off the outside of the glass using Bon Ami cleanser on a sponge It's messy but does a nice job just rinse it off real good.Just scrub the hell out of the glass sometimes you have to do it a few times the end result is wort it

Jim

I cast my vote for Bon Ami also. However, if the glass is already etched, and you can feel this with your finger tips, even Bon Ami might not help.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived