CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

ABS light and T033,T035 and T037 codes

TexasAxMan

One more question, what is the correct part number? I have searched GMPartsDirect and found 10457144, which says it's for all applications. Yet when I try to add to cart (the only way I know to get prices from them) it says the part number is invalid.

On RockAuto, there is a Raybestos part number ABS530762 which it lists for both right and left at $228.79 each. Advance Auto parts sell the same part number for $282.99.

On O'Reilly auto parts site they list BCA part number 512006 for $179.99 each.

AutoZone lists a Timken part number 512006 (odd that they are the same as O'Reilly part number, but maybe not) for $194.99 each.

Am I looking at the correct parts? Which brand would you recommend?

Thanks again for any help you can provide.

Not sure about part numbers. I think Timken makes good bearings. You might try http://www.gmotors.com. You can actually talk to a real person if you need to and they are a Caddy dealer, not to mention much faster shipping than gmpartsdirect.

Try partszoneonline.com too. They're a Caddy dealer as well w/ good prices and fast shipping. Avoid Auto Zone at all cost, unless they have the exact OEM part, which I seriously doubt. They specialize in Chinese junk! I can't speak for Timken, If Ranger says they're good, they"re good!

http://www.autopartsgiant.com/CAT_FRAMEX.cfm

These guys have pretty good prices and virtually offer free shipping (for items over $50.00). Never bought from them though. BTW, check out the ebay for a week or so. I have recently bought a new Delco hub bearing for $30.00.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Archived