CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

i did my head gasket , and i read that you guy stress to do a timeserting job on the head gasket okay okay i did it and holly crap i spend one full month on it in my garage i got it running its about 105degress out in arizona and its readin 230 on stops on goes okay the point is im broke and im trying to sell the timeserting kit i bought it new im asking 400 i got it for 475 and i didnt miss treat it anyone wants it

Is this the big sert kit or regular? Is it for the 99 Deville? We are in the process of working on a 97 Eldorado motor. Interested if it will work for the 97.

i did my head gasket , and i read that you guy stress to do a timeserting job on the head gasket okay okay i did it and holly crap i spend one full month on it in my garage i got it running its about 105degress out in arizona and its readin 230 on stops on goes okay the point is im broke and im trying to sell the timeserting kit i bought it new im asking 400 i got it for 475 and i didnt miss treat it anyone wants it

What are you selling the drilling jig, taps and drill bit? You used the time-sert inserts from the kit? What did the original $475 kit include, is it now complete or is it necessary to go out and buy the inserts? Thanks

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

What are you selling the drilling jig, taps and drill bit? You used the time-sert inserts from the kit? What did the original $475 kit include, is it now complete or is it necessary to go out and buy the inserts? Thanks

the kit comes in a handy case in it includes a drill bit and a tap and a driver and include the metal plate comes with a guide so u wont mess up when drilling and taping and includes the oil for drilling, taping, and driving. and comes with locktide and it comes with instrutions all in a case pretty cool and the inserting i bought them from the MAC guy if any of u guys really want it reply and we can get in contact

Oh, and the the kit is just for a northstar 4.0 -4.6 only if u got the engine u can have the kit lol

Archived