CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

darn, might need a cowl hood for this...

Nikolai

Lol, wouldn't that be fun? :P

I DID stuff like that when I was young. Whoever said, "Youth is wasted on the young," wasn't far off the mark!

Been there, done that. It was a hoot.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

That is not exactly what he said, but it was G.B. Shaw.

Thanks! I'll have to lookitup.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

It seems that IS what G.B.S. said: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g...bern131494.html

Dunno how reliable this source is, but I found it strange that neither Bartlett's nor Quoteland.com successfully completed my search for "youth is wasted." Google, however, nailed it as the first response. Go figure.

Jim, if this is one of those "out of context" quotes and you have info to add, I'd be pleased to hear it.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

Nothing authoritative to add. I'm unable to locate the source that shows a few words before "youth".

He probably used many slightly different versions of the same philosophies over the years.

Back to the supercharger!

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Website write-up mentions this under accessories: MechTech/Haltech engine management system, which means it is like the chrfab stuff and won't work in a Cadillac unless you figure out a way to keep the stock computer and dash running as well.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Back to the supercharger!

Yes! Shame on you for being so OT. :P:P:P

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

Archived