CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Happy 4th!

JohnnyG

It's such a wonderful nation! You get to express your ideas and opinions without fear of government censorship! Happy Fourth of July to all of the posters and contributors to this board!

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

It will be a happy 4th for me if I can prevent my @#&*%$ neighbor from igniting the roof of my home with his flavor of "ideas and opinions". Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln; how was the play?

Happy Birthday USA!!! Long live the great experiment.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

ah if the fireworks are to firey and to bright and to loud your tooooo old :P happy 4th.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

It will be a happy 4th for me if I can prevent my @#&*%$ neighbor from igniting the roof of my home with his flavor of "ideas and opinions". Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln; how was the play?

Happy Birthday USA!!! Long live the great experiment.

One year my wife's Uncle had neighbors like yours. They let off a rocket and it went down his chimney and exploded in his basement catching it on fire. The bad part was that he was restoring a 1963 Corvette and had the detailed out frame in the basement that got torched also. Luckily the body was out being painted at the time. He was not a happy camper. Happy 4th of July!!!!!!

Archived