CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Finally*** a sound clip of my CAR!!!

Cadillac STS

Geez, you would think that I would have given up by now, but here it is…done right! :P

BTW When I was at a local car meet during summer break, one the Vette owners who happened to have Borla mufflers was kind enough to compare his exhaust sound to mine...and everyone who gathered around decided that mine sounded better! Vette dude was a good sport and congratulated me on having such a mean sounding car…coming from a vette driver that made me feel special for about 2 minutes, up until the cops came along and told us to get the hell out of the Fudruckers parking lot ..lol :lol:

please tell me this works :(

video

lol You need me to host that for you? You're going to hurt yourself trying to get that vid hosted and posted in the opening post within 30min. Just say somewhere to "Look further down the posts".

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Doesn't work, what happened- Following is from page that loads when link for video is clicked on

Download Error

TOO MANY RECENT DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS

The URL you are using to download this file from has been used from too many different locations. Please wait a while before trying again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Contact us if you have any questions, and please include the URL of this document in your correspondence.

:o

i get this

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the 209.245.59.160 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error

Internet Explorer

Sounds great, glad to finally hear it STS! I was wondering how yours would sound compared to mine. You have the 20" case 2.5" in/out model right?

It seems a little lower rumble at idle but still has that nice raspy-sounding growl when you rev it! I still want to do another of mine when I get a chance. A nice "traction control disabled" launch perhaps, and catch that 2nd gear shift sound too! :D

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Archived