CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Antique Car Show.

Marika

Brogan Cadillac of Totowa, New Jersey is holding their annual Cadillac Antique Car Show on Saturday, August 19, 2006.

They are located on Route 46 East, in Totowa, New Jersey. I'll be there taking pictures of all the cars. Hope to see some of you there as well! Their address is: Brogan Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Sales And Service. ... Route 46 East At Union Blvd. • Totowa, NJ 07511 • 973-785-4300

Also, sometime in September, 2006, the Cadillac Sixteen will be on display at Brogan Cadillac of Totowa. I'll be informed of the date when they find out themselves and I'll post it to let everyone know.

Be there, or be square!! :lol::lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Let us know about the Cadillac Sixteen date. I'd really like to see that firsthand.

Regards,

Warren

P.S. And a (digitally) signed Marika photo might just send me over the edge!

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Let us know about the Cadillac Sixteen date. I'd really like to see that firsthand.

Regards,

Warren

P.S. And a (digitally) signed Marika photo might just send me over the edge!

I'll be sure to let everyone know the date the Cadillac Sixteen is arriving, I'm going to be taking pics at the antique show and of the Cadillac Sixteen and I'll post them at clubphoto.com. Anyone wanting a print can email me their address and I'll send one out to you, gratis.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived