CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caddy 2nd at Sebring Sunday

gygmy

Hope some of you got to watch the race at Sebring this past week. Caddilac placed second in the touring class Sunday, it took a Viper to beat it. How about that Audi winning the 12 hour, it's a diesel, amazing. What do you call the heat resistant braided hose that comes off the cat on my 97 STS and goes to a sensor. ( Besides that heat resistant braided hose...) Ah, spring!

Saw it! Good racing, and a lot more to come from those CTSVR's.

That Audi racing diesel is really a piece of work. No noise, no smoke, 625 hp, and 800 ft lbs of torque!!

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Saw it! Good racing, and a lot more to come from those CTSVR's.

That Audi racing diesel is really a piece of work. No noise, no smoke, 625 hp, and 800 ft lbs of torque!!

Audis' were wild, all you could hear was the tires on the pavement.[attachmentid=2397]

>Was there all four days, other drivers were complaining about the cts-v, were saying they had the advantage.<

Ah...those poor bastards... :lol::lol::lol:

Can't wait for them to get out here to Laguna Seca and Infineon!

Trouble is, what do I drive there, the STS or the A4 Turbo... Hmmm.. ;)

user posted image

Audi has had an advantage for years, but that was ok

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Audi has had an advantage for years, but that was ok

They have. Not only good engineering but incredible factory support for the racing team. That right there makes it an overall machine that's darn hard to stop.

user posted image

Thanks for the pics, did you get to Homested for the Le Mans cars race? I saw it on the tube and thought it was a real good race. I was switching back and forth from a cheesese horror movive and every time I switched back. Gentalosie was wiped out, it was strange. Any how , it is fun to have spring here. Even though the weather stinks, it is better than it was two months ago. Lots of sand on the roads. Gotta take the snow tires off the truck. Though, no snow tires, no eight cement blocks, 270 h.p. going to change my driving habits. Never though a truck could wipe folks off the line, I beat so many folks it makes me wonder .Why do they want to race a truck in the first place? Otscobaat ishbienilliniotenbaat waaadaadinchew?

Some of the "modern" diesel technology could soon be seen in your grocery getter.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Archived