CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CTS -- cargo hauler

After I went with my brother to pick out his new home office computer, monitor, computer table, mat, and printer I realized I brought the CTS instead of the SUV or minivan, or even his Crown Vic. I thought he would have to wait in the parking lot while I went home to get a bigger car.

Fortunately, the table went right in across the back seat, the monitor went on top of it, and the computer CPU and printer fit in the trunk on top of the mat. The CTS once again had plenty of room for regular stuff and a passenger. As I like to say, "It's big for its size".

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

After I went with my brother to pick out his new home office computer, monitor, computer table, mat, and printer I realized I brought the CTS instead of the SUV or minivan, or even his Crown Vic. I thought he would have to wait in the parking lot while I went home to get a bigger car.

Fortunately, the table went right in across the back seat, the monitor went on top of it, and the computer CPU and printer fit in the trunk on top of the mat. The CTS once again had plenty of room for regular stuff and a passenger. As I like to say, "It's big for its size".

Managed to squeeze a 42" TV into the back of mine with the pass thru folded down and still close the trunk. More cargo space than you expect.

Archived