CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Turbo Project

MARK 99STS

Ok guys,

here are some long awaited pics of the turbo project. More to follow as we progress. The performance guy doing this with me is a true artist as he wants this to be a show car as you can tell by the sanded and polished exhaust. We ground and sanded all the welds so it looks like one continuous pipe. All welds are stainless so no rust at all. When the front end is put back on, you will never know it has a turbo on it.

http://www.markonemtg.com/marks99sts/id3.html

MARK 99STS

TURBOCHARGED

Yes, I too would love some details on the piggie-back system you have strung together...

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

Mark,

It's looking good. Sean told me a few weeks ago that they were about to start on the project. I may stop by after work tonight and take a look at it up close.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Let me know what time you think you will be over as I am going over to do some more work also. We finished the rest of the exhaust last night and fired it up. It's running extremely rich , but we just wanted to see if it would run. See you later.

Mark

Yes, I too would love some details on the piggie-back system you have strung together...

The piggy back computer is from PCS and it basically will allow me to skew the signal from the MAF to the stock PCM so we can control the fuel.

MARK 99STS

TURBOCHARGED

Mark,

It's looking good. Sean told me a few weeks ago that they were about to start on the project. I may stop by after work tonight and take a look at it up close.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Let me know what time you think you will be over as I am going over to do some more work also. We finished the rest of the exhaust last night and fired it up. It's running extremely rich , but we just wanted to see if it would run. See you later.

Mark

The piggy back computer is from PCS and it basically will allow me to skew the signal from the MAF to the stock PCM so we can control the fuel.

Mark,

I was planning on stopping by around 4:00 pm.

Dan

Archived