CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

WS6 Package?

chazglenn3

I am looking at another car...this time a 2001 STS and it is listed as having the "WS6" package. Now, I know what the WS6 package consists of on a Pontiac Trans-Am, but never heard of one on a Cadillac. Anyone able to offer some insight?

Charles

By the way, I did look at the site that shows all of the RPO codes and all it said was "appearance and performance package". I am looking for more details...like someone who actually has this option.

Charles

Charles

There is no WS6 package on the STS. The package was only ever an option on the Pontiac Trans-Am. My advice would be to stay far away from whoever is selling that car. The mere fact that it's listed as having a WS6 package option makes me wonder if there's anything possibly wrong with the car. It's obvious that the seller has absolutely no clue about that car, let alone which company makes it. That's the first time I"ve ever heard of anyone refferencing WS6 to a Cadillac, let alone an STS...especially while trying to sell it.

for researching options for a particular year/model of a cadillac, i would use this board and edmunds. you can go to their used car section and go to the research (?) sub-group and it will list all the options for that year and model. this is how i discovered that the 03 sts model has xenons' as an option. jackg 90seville 99k

Archived