Jump to content
CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

black plate for transshifter

Recommended Posts

I think your talking about the black tape shifter cartridge....use to be about $30....discontinued.

You can still buy the complete upper shifter assembly....about $90. Should still be available.

There is a way to replace the shifter tape for about $2. ACE hardware black plastic tape. Not electrical tape......plastic tape. Maybe 2-3 trys you can make a presentable replacement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...